I am a huge advocate for used textbooks, journals, and science kits. Do they arrive in perfect condition? Maybe. I use Thriftbooks, eBay, or Amazon for reliable service. The condition marked online is consistent with the appearance of the used book. I buy used notebooks, study guides, and coloring books, too. eBay listings usually describe whether or not there are any markings, which is important in a used study guide. I have bought dozens of used, science coloring books for around $5. Usually, only a few pages are marked, if at all. Really. I just bought a set of the Young Explorers Chemistry and Physics textbook and Notebooking Journal for about $25–a huge savings over new books.
Thursday, December 4, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment