I had such a cool idea for Biology! I ordered a mini printer from Walmart. The idea was to capture images and make stickers to use in notes and study guides, such as a cell model to annotate. I should have known that an inexpensive model would be a disaster. But, I’m an optimist. I scanned the QR code from the instructions to download the app. Nope. But, the site identified the correct app. Once I downloaded the app to my iPad, I checked that Bluetooth was on in settings. I checked for paper and turned on the printer. (It connected with a USB to a laptop.) once I scanned an image, I got error messages repeatedly when I tried to print. Booooo! I declared defeat after several attempts. There is no way this is practical for any Co-op class. I guess we’ll draw or cut up graphics we print on standard printers. The mini printer is going back to Walmart.
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment