Still slogging away on presentations. Is Module 9 finished? Not at all. I’m adding material and modifying these modules as I go. My goal is to rough in all of the modules before class starts, with an emphasis on the word rough. I also need to make up note sheets, prep labs, and locate my cell models. In any case, it feels great to give each module at least a cursory glance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment