Yeah! This week I am plowing ahead to rough in 14 modules for Advanced Biology before classes begin in a week. Module 10 and Module 11 are very rough. I’ll need to add notes. I’m considering a note guide. We might just start with an overview and then tackle each section. I have to see what works best with the kids. If you look over the modules, you’ll see I’m using many Amoeba Sisters clips. Today, a random thought occurred: what if the kids loathe these videos? If I get negative feedback-back I’ll hunt for videos which don’t annoy the kids and edit most of my slide shows. I already have several Bozeman videos, too. We are going to rely on POGIL; I bought textbooks for class. I’m going to try and rough in three more modules today. I still have a literature class to prep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment