I don’t know why this link is so hard to locate. However, it is. Here is a vintage paper doll with all sorts of layers: muscle, bones, nerves, and organs. It reminds me of the personal person in Apologia’s Young Explorers Human Anatomy. It may not be useful for an advanced anatomy course. I haven’t decided. I think middle schoolers will like the detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment