Okay, I am consumed with terror. Here is my rough introduction to Module 7. Yes, there are several videos. By several, I mean loads. Why am I frozen with fright? At least three of the kids in Advanced Biology have profound learning differences. My husband, Rob, and my friend, Jen, are both experiencing the same degree of terror. They are teaching Geometry and American History. I should feel some level of anxiety in American Literature, too. I’m too consumed with anxiety over Advanced Biology. Can we reach the kids? Will they shut down? How can we convey this degree of detail? Arrrgggghhhhh! Guess what? Some of this level of detail in anatomy didn’t exist when I got my undergrad in Bio. I’m learning and relearning a lot. But, I made a commitment and rely on the Lord. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment