I just added two more modules. These are rough. I’ll add as I go. I’m not monetizing any slide deck and am an educator. As as educator, I have greater license when I copy an image to use in class, if it isn’t being sold or represented as my own work. Neither apply. I’m trying to outline the module to present in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment