First, what is Anatomy in Clay? It’s a program in which students build and model different anatomical systems. The Anatomy in Clay Free Workbook is a 62 page overview of the basic body system. Once you enter your name, email and school the workbook opens immediately in a new page. I used our home- school name. I ordered 10 inch skeletons and a bunch of polymer clay for my Advanced Biology (anatomy) class. Are we going to invest hundreds of hours? Nope. But, along with microscope slides, labs, paper models, coloring, Quizlet, and videos, the kids are going to make clay models. Why? The more kids manipulate materials, the more they learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment