Am I completely happy and confident about Module 8? Hardly. This slide show is full of links. I am pretty sure we’ll need to spend three weeks on the brain. We’ll dissect a sheep brain and Build a Brain from clay. But, we’ll really need to work through a boat load of terms. BTW, I just found Free Resources from Anatomy in Clay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment