Buying the dissection specimens for an anatomy class is trickier than for a biology class. Ideally, the kids should dissect the heart, brain, eyeball, and fetal pig. I want the kids to dissect a kidney, too. I found some specimens in lab kits on eBay. Colleges often have online, introductory, anatomy classes. Professors design their own lab kits which are part of the course. Too often the college student decides he or she can get any answers needed to fulfill the class requirements without doing any of the assigned labs. Many, many students sell these expensive kits o eBay. I have found a few on Good Will online, too. However, finding a good deal on eBay isn’t an efficient method to order anatomy, dissection specimens. I just ordered a set from Amazon which included histology slides. The screenshots are the two kits I bought on eBay, my Amazon order, and a selection at Home Science Tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment