This morning we started making clay models. The first model is the long bone. The kids will label the parts, too. I think the teens look at the bone more closely. The kids made models and then labeled them. I used Sculpey so the class can use their models for study. I like to include pix of the process. Why? I’m sure you ask yourself if we really do all of the activities. Yes, we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment