We’re starting a unit in Anatomy (Advanced Biology) with detailed histology. How am I handling it? We’re making loads of models. Yesterday, we built ATP: adenosine, ribose, and phosphate. (I have several sets of molecular models. Here is one example of a Model of ATP Molecule.) The bonds contain the energy. Slip off one phosphate to differentiate between adenosine diphosphate ( ADP) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Tomorrow we’re making muscle models. Afterwards we’re creating sliding filament models.
Wednesday, October 22, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment