I don’t usually buy materials from TPT. Yes I caved, broke down, and spent $4 on a model for sliding filaments. Here and here are models we’ll use, too. But, I didn’t find anything I really like. The $4 purchase includes instructions, a slide deck, and a video link. We’ll use the Amoeba Sisters’ video, too. They have a worksheet to go along with their free video for $2. What are we doing? We’re building a model of ATP; our models use the Labaid kits. I also bought an ATP/ ADP Energy Cycle, too. We’re making clay, skeletal muscles, too. Here’s hoping the models make a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment