Earlier, I posted rough slide decks for the modules in Advanced Biology. I published the links for the modules’ slide decks back in August. As I teach each module, I’m making changes, adding material, and correcting errors. We’re just starting Module 4; but I’m working on Modules 5 and 6, to add labeling worksheets, etc. BTW I use an old Human Biology textbook, too. It has interesting case studies, examples, images, and explanations. When I’m working up a new course, I often use more than one textbook. Below the textbook is an example from the book. Note that it has a bit about the origin of the muscle’s name. This is the sort of changes or additions I’m making to the original slides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment