Good Will has multiple skulls and skeletons available. I like to use better models to use in my Co-op classes. Two important models are the skeleton and the skull. Halloween models fuse the clavicle and often distort the pelvic girdle. I have a small, accurate model; I did bid on the skull and skeleton. We’re studying the skull now; I’ve been trying to buy a decent model. There is a copy of the giant anatomy set available, too. Don’t forget to check the shipping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment