Thursday, July 21, 2016
Favorite Science Posters!
I love funny posters, bumper stickers, or calendars. I covered the walls of my garage with funny posters for my Co-op. Here's a round up of my favorites, at affordable prices: Video Games, Van Gogh Selfie, Engineer, Neutrinos, Trust an Atom, Warning, Carol (which the teens found hysterical), Wild Goose Lab Safety, Technically, and this Happy Bunny Education pin.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment