My husband, Rob, and I are watching our favorite six year old, Paul, this summer. Like many of you, we're always on the hunt for worthwhile programs. The library is a summer staple and ours just hosted a program with the local wildlife center. We arrived early to claim a reading prize and check-out a fresh pile of books. Last summer, I hosted a science camp with a nature theme. Anyone can reserve wildlife programs. If your Co-op is planning a workshop, ask in advance several months in advance. These programs aren't cheap, often $200 for a 45 minute session. If you live near a Center, you may consider volunteering, especially if your teen is a naturalist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment