Wednesday, July 13, 2016
More Technology
Let's assume you surmounted your fear of new technology and bought a digital temperature probe. You even downloaded Vernier's Loggerlite software and successfully used the probe. Yeah! I remember how heroic I felt, too! You're ready for more! Do you have an iPad? Vernier's competition, Pasco, has terrific probes which link via Bluetooth reliably. (Okay, I had kids trouble-shoot the Bluetooth connection. But, I can use it now!) Pasco software and probes are a bigger investment and also require Sparkvue software and and interface, such as Airlink2. Pasco has tremendous support. I shop eBay for sensors to save money. This temperature probe is $14.50. The pH probe is just under $40. I have been able to buy Airlink interfaces on eBay. It's much easier to buy probes. There are gobs of ideas for labs here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment