Friday, July 15, 2016
New Technology from Pasco!
I've raved over Pasco technology for years. Their sensors are exceptionally user friendly. Pasco has a new Airlink Bluetooth device, which eliminates the need for interfaces, such as Sparklink or Airlink2. Instead, the pasport sensor can be attached to the new Airlink and connect to an iPad through Bluetooth directly, using the Sparkvue app. Incidently, update the Sparkvue app. The new Airlink is only $59. As I've mentioned repeatedly, bid on eBay for the sensors and save. The new Airlink at $59 makes sense for many home-school Co-ops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment