Next week, we’re starting the dissections. The kids are working these vocabulary words and questions. I want them to compare the same animals we are dissecting: the earthworm, clam, grasshopper, crayfish, starfish, perch, and frog. They are coloring the same animals from a zoology coloring book. The idea is to have some background before the kids dissect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment