Some of the teens in the Biology Co-op class will finish their dissections this week. Today, everyone was dissecting either the crayfish or the perch. I ordered dissection guides from Home Science Tools for the perch and frog. The dissection guides in the Apologia Biology textbook are fine. However, I don’t like to chance getting anything on their textbooks. So, the kids use guides, photo atlases, and dissection instructions I provide. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...









No comments:
Post a Comment