I had Mad Science Camp completely planned. This blog post has several links to activities we’ll probably do this summer at Mad Science Camp. One popular activity is making CD Spinners. Here are templates. Another is Flip Sticks. Here is the template. One more copy to print: Rotocopters! Here is the template. Now I need to walk to the library again and make copies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment