Okay, this is probably more useful for next Fall. Flinn has root words from Latin and Greek. Here is another hand-out with the root words, definitions, and examples. These prefixes, Greek, and Latin terms pop up frequently in Biology. I took Latin in high school. I found Latin to be very useful for science in general. But, this list is extremely useful as teens study Biology.
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment