I’m reviewing my plans for a summer science camp. I ordered a copy of The Dad Lab. It’s not a bad science resource book. First, the experiments use simple, household materials. The experiments range from a Ketchup Packet Cartesian Diver to Foam blower. The experiments have clear explanations and drawings. Some of the experiments are more demonstrations or tricks, such as the leak proof bag. I’m collecting several paperback experiment books to show the kids as we do the activities. I also need extra activities on hand when the kids blow through everything Inhad planned. This experiment book fills the bill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment