Home Science Tools has these dissection guides, tools, and specimens. I ordered these sets of seven specimens for the kids. The Apologia textbook has dissection guides; I don’t like to risk marring their textbooks. I bought several perch and frog guides a few years ago. I have several used Zoology manuals. How to Dissect is a classic lab manual. The Biology Corner has a host of guides. Carolina’s Basic Survey Set 1 and Basic Zoology Survey Set 2 come with a good dissection guide. If your library allows free copies, just make copies of the instructions from the Apologia textbook. If your budget is tight, just dissect the frog. I’ll post pix next week.
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment