Along with dissecting the perch and frog, the kids are dissecting gummy bears. Here is one set of instructions. Here is the student lab worksheet. Here is the answer key. My kids are using the key to label the positions, planes and directions, much like the teens did here. This would be a good lab to start dissections. Sadly I hadn’t found the lab until we were well along with dissections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment