I’m obsessed with gardens right now. A friend asked me to write grants for the Montessori school where she teaches. (In another life, I wrote grants to support my high school science programs.) Gardens and Botany are essential parts of Montessori education. I’m taking a deep dive into gardens. I went to the Botanic Garden in D.C. The photo below features microscope slides as art on the side of the Botanic Garden building, housing its green house. Consider making your own art. Focus on plant microscope slides (or any cool slide) and draw it. I think a collage of several prints would make a great display—or at least an original art project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment