Sunday, July 2, 2023
Make it Science!
I make crafts into science experiments. Here’s how. Take an idea, such as DIY powdered paint for a color run. Buy a commercial sample and collect several different recipes. Which is most like the commercial powder? Which version is easiest to prepare or the cheapest? Here are options: Crush sidewalk chalk, Cornstarch and food gel, or Flour and food gel. Run by Good Will to buy white t-shirts and schedule your own color run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment