Some lab equipment, such as test tubes, racks, beakers, and funnels are used in both Chem and Bio. Some aren’t. Here is a list of some Bio basics, including a diagram of the parts of a microscope. (BTW I test kids on the names of the parts of a microscope.). Here are the names of the dissection tools typically in a dissection kit. Here is a dissection tray and pad. Keep in mind none of these lists of equipment is exhaustive. A college-level Bio class might hav incubators, centrifuges, spectrophotometers, and gas chromatograph. Try to plan a field trip with your Co-op to tour a college lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment