When I taught Biology two years ago I used loads of graphics with the kids. I had an epiphany. Why not keep all of their graphics in one spot instead of a pile in their textbook or stuffed in a backpack? This coming year I want the kids to keep a sketch book along with a composition book. Five Below has 9 x 12 inch sketch books for $5. Pick up construction paper and composition books at Back to School sales. Below are some graphics we do in Biology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment