I was in Michaels and ran across T-pins. I didn’t know they are quilter’s pins. I’ve only used them for dissections. Right now I’m scouring websites for owl pellets and dissection specimens. (Don’t buy an owl pellet kit. You need a bone sorting chart, paper plate, and a few toothpicks to do the dissection. Really.). Jumbo owl pellets have more bones to sort; medium pellets are a good compromise between quality and price. If you only need one, see if you can find Owl Puke used with an owl pellet or a single kit on Amazon for $6. Educational Innovations has owl pellets for $2.75 each. Check the shipping. I’ll circle back to this topic if I locate a good price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...






No comments:
Post a Comment