Kids learning Chemistry should know the names of the equipment—some of which they don’t use in high school, but might in college. Here and here are worksheets just for lab equipment. The first day of class I pull out examples of these equipment and pass out hand-outs with names. All year I reinforce terms. All. Year. Long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment