The Co-op Anatomy (Adv.Bio.) class is working on the cardiac module. After a review of the genetics of blood types and blood flow through the heart, we used the Circulation Game to create paper models. (Yes, it did take 45 minutes to reteach the genetics of blood types. The kids forgot more than I had anticipated.). I like for kids to have visuals. It took about 30 minutes for each teen to tape and color the model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment