X
Monday, March 30, 2026
Deals!
Now is the time to shop for deals on equipment. I’m talking about kits and equipment generally under $30. I have had the best luck finding labware and kits at Good Will and eBay. Below are current listings. BTW Pyrex, Kimax, and borosilicate are interchangeable and refer to heat-tempered lab glassware. The mineral sample listed at Good Will is one of the best mineral set I have ever seen offered. The blood test kit from Amazon is a worthwhile kit, occasionally offered on eBay for less than $30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment