Friday, March 20, 2015
WA Earth Science:Blog Project
The blogs are still in varying states of completion. The kids wrote and posted test questions for their peers to answer using the resources provided in their blogs. The class was instructed to post their answers as comments or in an email. I hope to share one of the blogs after receiving permission from the student and his mom and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment