I'm publishing links for the activities we're planning for next summer's science camp so you can start saving materials.
Day Two: Optics and Color
1. Smart Phone Projector and Smart phone speakers or These smart phone speakers
2. Optical Illusions
3. CD spinners
4. Flip sticks
5. Colorful Lather Prints
6. Marbling Rocks
7. Marker Butterflys
8. Color changing milk
9. 3D hand prints
10. Persistence of Vision
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment