Friday, November 8, 2019
Apologia Chemistry: Module 14 Reaction Rates
I’m trying to align labs with modules. I found a green lab, Greening the Clock to use for Module 14, Reaction Rates. Apologia’s Optional MicroChem kit has a Reaction rate lab, too. This lab requires Vit. C tablets, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, and liquid starch, all available at Walmart. This is my kind of lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment