Today, we prepped for a nomenclature test. The kids reviewed ionic compounds and formulas, covalent molecules, and acid nomenclature. This worksheet (with key) is similar in difficulty to the one I assigned. The kids are doing the test at home with their notes: ionic formulas, periodic table, and notes from class. Before the test, I asked the kids to label each compound as ionic, covalent, or an acid to reduce error. In a few cases, I marked the compounds I,A, or C for the child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment