I'm publishing links for the activities we're planning for next summer's science camp so you can start saving materials.
Day Four: The Joy of Toys
1. Slime
2. Chalk
3. Play dough
4. Giant Bubbles
5. Build simple catapult
6. Build balance boards
7. UV bead bracelets
8. Head harps
9. Dancing Man
10. CD spectroscope
11. Beaker Creatures (toys in bath bombs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment