I have a dream. I want to complete Kinetics, Equilibrium, Redox, and Thermodynamics. I always complete at least 12 modules. I have seldom done more than brush on equilibrium, except in Honors Chemistry classes. Sigh.
I’ve been researching green, small scale labs, such as this equilibrium lab, which uses black tea, baking soda, vinegar, iodine, and spray starch (or liquid starch). Why green labs? Because green chemistry includes small amounts of household chemicals. Perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment