Thursday, December 5, 2019
Graphing Calculators on Amazon
Amazon offers used TI 84 for $42.95. There are other TI 84 calculators for a bit less. However, one has a pressure spot on the screen. Usually pressure spots mean the calculator is about to die. There are used TI 83 calculators for $19.85. These are the prices I pay when I bid on calculators from Good Will. If you experience a problem you should be able to get a refund or credit through Amazon. I have had excellent service from Amazon. One time, I had a terrible time resolving an Amazon gift card I sent my mom. After several calls, the problem remained. I went to my account and began reviewing ten or twelve recent purchases. In each review, I wrote an honest assessment of each product. I added a note that the item was fine—unlike the Amazon gift card situation which remained unresolved. A miracle! Amazon resolved the order. Happily, Amazon backs merchandise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment