Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Apologia Chemistry: Moles
Modules 5 and 6 include moles and Stoichiometry. Over the Christmas break, the kids have a timeline to do. I’m assigning a moles, too. I collect fur fur, felt, and fabric pieces all year for this project. I lend glue guns out, too. We will celebrate Mole Day and judge their mole creations as we study moles. We have classes next week. I’m going to assign the timeline and mole project tomorrow. The kids may want to work ahead instead of having these assignments loom over their heads during the Christmas Break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment