Over the Christmas break, the kids are going to work through the development of the Atomic Theory (Module 3) and create a timeline of scientists. First, the student must complete a worksheet. I’m providing a list of key scientists with their birth and death dates. The students must research each scientist’s contribution to the development of the atomic theory and the approximate date of the event. Hantaro Nagaoka and Satyendra Nath Bose are Japanese and Indian physicists who may be unfamiliar but made significant contributions to atomic and quantum theory. I want the kids to make a list with each person’s contribution to accompany the timeline. I’ll post examples after Christmas.
Lacie finished her timeline early. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment