Yes, we make cell models in Biology. I don’t allow edible models. I have had too many ooze the cytoplasm in class. Yuck. You do you! Of you like cake models, be my guest. Here is an excellent scoring rubric. In my class, as long as they have ten organelles and a key, I’m satisfied. However, I require a 3-D model. Here are model inspirations. Below are a few student models. Some more 3D than others.
Wednesday, August 28, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...






No comments:
Post a Comment