This lab is perfect for home-school students! Here is a research article about Microbiology and Yogurt. This article is a little deep; however, the article suggests making all kinds of yogurts from almond milk, soy, rice, coconut, etc. This same article describes different tests to use, such as pH or splat tests. Use the idea and then adapt it with an easier lab. Making Yogurt uses simple equipment. Here are suggestions for a home-made incubator, such as a styrofoam cooler. Here are instructions for crockpot yogurt. I need all kinds of labs because I don’t know how many extra materials I’ll need this year for Biology. I know a few kids are brilliant. I want challenging labs for these kids that everyone can enjoy doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment