I tried a different brand of blood test cards. Stick with Eldon cards. I hadn’t opened the test kits; they are all one time use. Very disappointing. None of the instructions were in English. We got a few results. We weren’t confident about any of the results I ordered Eldon cards to try again on Thursday.
Tuesday, February 18, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment