I’m planning to teach Advanced Biology next year. It looks like a lot of anatomy. So, I’ll want an anatomy coloring book. In the past I used anatomy, coloring books with over 300 pages. What was I thinking? The kids won’t color all of these! I think I’ve found the ‘Goldilocks’ version, Start Exploring Gray’s Anatomy. There are 128 pages; about half are coloring pages. No, we won’t color all of them. However, we should finish most of them, without overwhelming anyone. I have three copies of the extensive anatomy and physiology coloring books for anyone feeling short-changed. I have one copy with about 30 pages to color for anyone easily disheartened by too much work.
Tuesday, February 25, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment