It is no secret I like used books and kits. Guess what I’m open to used toys, too. If you have a Star Wars fan, consider Uncle Milton Star Wars Science toys. I bought the Jedi Force Levitator when Paul was younger. My husband used it for his static electricity unit in Physics. Are these kits really science? A little bit. However, they are fun. Buy them used. Good Will often has the Death Star or the Jedi Force Levitator available. Be sure to check shipping and compare the overall cost on Amazon, eBay, and Google shopping. These toys make terrific birthday presents. I didn’t know about the BB-8 spinner. I hope I win the bid on eBay; it will be perfect for Rob’s Physics class. He likes to add a bit of fun.
Thursday, February 13, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment