Do you watch Shark Tank? (This is different from Shark Week.) Did you see the Lectric Electric Skateboard? Kids build them from a kit. Here is their website. It’s not cheap! However, this might be a Co-op project. It looks like a cool way to teach coding. If you want an old school kit, try Skateboard Building kit. I look at new ideas, like this as inspiration. Maybe your kid might want to make a Skateboard lamp. I like to see what type of fancy STEM kits companies sell to schools. Don’t be discouraged because of the costs. Ask your teen what he or she could make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment