I needed hair gel and my Walmart option was a case of hair gel. A single bottle lasts me a long time. What am I going to do with a case? Yeah! Make Stretchy Hair Gel Slime! Next fall, we’re making slime and other polymers in the Young Explorers Chemistry and Physics class. I checked; slime is NOT part of the Chem and Phys agenda. Whoops! However, in my mind polymers mean slime. Problem solved. We make slime. Now I’ll have a much more manageable stash of hair gel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment